Sustainable Renton Community Farm has ten 10′ x 20′ garden plots available for year round rental. They are located behind Celebration Church in Renton. This community garden holds regular community events including seed saving and cider pressing in the Fall, has a “pay what you can” farm stand and provides local restaurants with fresh, organically grown seasonal produce. Their gleaning project supplies food to local hunger initiatives.
Check back for lessons learned at this garden site through soil testing!
Have you had your soil tested? KCD offers 5 FREE soil tests to qualified King County residents (visit KCD’s website for details).
Do you have a story of volunteering or growing at Sustainable Renton Community Farm? Contact Melissa.Tatro@kingcd.org to share your story.
- More Reflections of a Growing Season October 22, 2018
- Reflections of a Growing Season October 8, 2018
- Yellowing in the Garden Explained August 1, 2018
- It’s Time to Think about Your Winter Veggie Garden June 14, 2018
- Creating an Urban Garden in White Center May 24, 2018