With land donated by adjoining Calvary Baptist Church (soon to be known as Sunset Community Church), Sunset Community Garden offers seasonal rental of 12 raised beds that measure 5 feet by 32 feet. The beds are subdivided and available for rent by members of the surrounding neighborhood. All gardeners at Sunset Community Garden agree to grow organically.
Have you had your soil tested? KCD offers 5 FREE soil tests to qualified King County residents (visit KCD’s website for details).
Do you have a story of volunteering or growing at Sunset Community Garden? Contact Melissa.Tatro@kingcd.org to share your story.
- More Reflections of a Growing Season October 22, 2018
- Reflections of a Growing Season October 8, 2018
- Yellowing in the Garden Explained August 1, 2018
- It’s Time to Think about Your Winter Veggie Garden June 14, 2018
- Creating an Urban Garden in White Center May 24, 2018