St James Episcopal Church has 21 – 4′ x 8′ raised garden beds available for Kent’s East Hill community to use to grow food for personal use. Produce grown in the Sharing Garden plots are made available to the community on a “pay what you can” model at a farm stand located on site.
Check back for lessons learned at this garden site through soil testing!
Have you had your soil tested? KCD offers 5 FREE soil tests to qualified King County residents (visit KCD’s website for details).
Do you have a story of volunteering or growing at St James Episcopal Church Community & Sharing Garden? Contact Melissa.Tatro@kingcd.org to share your story.
- More Reflections of a Growing Season October 22, 2018
- Reflections of a Growing Season October 8, 2018
- Yellowing in the Garden Explained August 1, 2018
- It’s Time to Think about Your Winter Veggie Garden June 14, 2018
- Creating an Urban Garden in White Center May 24, 2018