The City of SeaTac’s first community garden is now open in North SeaTac Park adjacent to the botanical and Japanese gardens. The community garden has small garden plots available to SeaTac residents for rent (April 1-October 31). Plants grown on the rented plots are for personal use, donations or to share with others.
Check back for lessons learned at this garden site through soil testing!
Have you had your soil tested? KCD offers 5 FREE soil tests to qualified King County residents (visit KCD’s website for details).
Do you have a story of volunteering or growing at SeaTac Community Garden? Contact Melissa.Tatro@kingcd.org to share your story.
- More Reflections of a Growing Season October 22, 2018
- Reflections of a Growing Season October 8, 2018
- Yellowing in the Garden Explained August 1, 2018
- It’s Time to Think about Your Winter Veggie Garden June 14, 2018
- Creating an Urban Garden in White Center May 24, 2018